Why choose IP?
Our own language school
- We have nearly 30 years of experience in organising language holidays for students for students from all over the world
- We operate our own language schools in the United Kingdom
- Therefore, we can influence and guarantee the quality in all aspects of the journey
- We implement our own vision in regards to education: our students can learn languages and make intercultural experiences – learn more than a language
- We ensure high customer satisfaction by using extensive quality management (2014 the customer satisfaction was 98%)
- Internal quality staff will ensure that all partners in the destination adhere to our quality standards
- Apart from that, we are regularly checked by external bodies, e.g. FDSV, DIN-Institute, British Council
- If there are any complaints, we will try to solve them immediately
- In emergencies our staff is available all the time
Accredited by the British Council
Accreditation UK is a quality assurance scheme for schools, colleges, and universities which offer courses in English as a Foreign Language (EFL).The scheme gives an assurance of quality to international students who are taking or are planning to take an English language course in the UK.
The British Council inspected and accredited Europa School of English Junior Centres in August 2016. The Accreditation Scheme assesses the standards of management, resources and premises, teaching, welfare, and care of under 18s and accredits organisations which meet the overall standard in each area inspected (see www.britishcouncil.org/education/accreditation for details). This large private language teaching organisation offers courses in general English for under 18s. Strengths were noted in the areas of quality assurance, care of students, and care of under 18s. The inspection report stated that the organisation met the standards of the Scheme.
ENGLISH UK member
Our school in Bournemouth is also member of English UK. English UK is an association of well-known English language schools, which together with the British Council controls and improves the quality of English language courses in Great Britain.
The association has an independent complaints procedure, in case a student has problems with one of the certified centres.
Association of German Language Tour Operators
We are a member of the association of German Language Tour Operators (www.fdsv.de). We support the aims of the association to organise high quality holidays and to let the tour operator be checked by an independent body made up of scientists.
In order to make the quality of language holiday in Europe comparable the FDSV and similar associations from other European countries have worked out the European language holiday Norm EN 14804. This Norm is valid since 2005 in 28 countries. The EU Norm defines standards for language schools and language tour operators and makes them comparable internationally. Not only, does it define the lessons, accommodation, meals, activity programme and supervision, but also the travel documents and the travel advertisements.
We fulfill the standards of the EU Norm since many years in our own IP centres. In 2007 and 2010 we were tested by the DIN Institute and officially certified (www.dincertco.de).