Why choose IP?
Our own language schools
- We have nearly 30 years’ experience in organising language holidays for students from all over the world
- We operate our own language schools in the United Kingdom, Germany, Spain and France. Therefore, we can guarantee quality in all areas of your holiday
- We implement our own vision with regards to education: our students can learn languages, have intercultural experiences and find out about their talents – learn more than a language
- In our own language schools we offer an exciting activity programme in the afternoons and evenings
- Your well-being is important to us. That’s why in every IP language school there is an ‘IP Ocean Lounge’ (the meeting point in our language schools) with a chill out area and a Fruit n’ Fit Corner
- Our staff will help you with any problem at any time
- We ensure high customer satisfaction by using extensive quality management. (In 2014 customer satisfaction was 98%)
- Through regular surveys of our guests’ opinions we continuously adapt to the needs and wishes of our customers
- Our schools are also regularly checked by external bodies, for example; FDSV, DIN-Institute, British Council
- If there are any complaints, we will try to solve them immediately
- In case of emergencies our staff are available all the time
Association of German Language Tour Operators
We are a member of the association of German Language Tour Operators (www.fdsv.de). We support the aims of the association to organise high quality educational holidays. All members are frequently checked by an independent body made up of scientists.
In order to compare the quality of language holidays in Europe, the FDSV and similar associations from other European countries have worked out the European language holiday Norm EN 14804. This Norm has been in operation since 2005 in 28 countries. The EU Norm defines standards for language schools and language tour operators and makes them comparable internationally. Not only does it define standards for the lessons, accommodation, meals, activity programme and supervision, but also the travel documents and the travel advertisements.
We have fulfilled the standards of the EU Norm for many years in our own IP centres. In 2007, 2010 and most recently in 2015 we were inspected by the DIN Institute and officially certified (www.dincertco.de).
Accredited by the British Council
Our partner school in the UK, Europa School of English is accredited by the British Council for the teaching of English in the UK. Accreditation UK is a quality assurance scheme for schools, colleges and universities which offer courses in English as a Foreign Language (EFL). The scheme gives an assurance of quality to international students who are taking or are planning to take an English language course in the UK.
The British Council inspected and accredited Europa School of English Junior Centres in August 2016. The Accreditation Scheme assesses the standards of management, resources and premises, teaching, welfare, and care of under 18s and accredits organisations which meet the overall standard in each area inspected (see www.britishcouncil.org/education/accreditation for details). This large private language teaching organisation offers courses in general English for under 18s. Strengths were noted in the areas of quality assurance, care of students, and care of under 18s. The inspection report stated that the organisation met the standards of the Scheme.
ENGLISH UK member
Our partner school in Great Britain is also a member of English UK. English UK is an association of well-known English language schools which, together with the British Council, controls and improves the quality of English language courses in Great Britain. The association has an independent complaints procedure, in case a student has problems with one of the certified centres.